Thursday, November 5, 2009

India Blog Revival

Justin returns to India - Why you should care:


  • I will seek the answers to questions generations before have struggled to answer. Why are we here? Who named the Earth? What's a guy gotta do to get a good palak paneer up in here?

  • The age old battle of Justin vs. his immune system in Asia. Can a travel itineray once again be altered by unexpected illness? Is another hospital visit / blog inevitable? Will over the counter valium destroy all semblance of time and space? All I know is, this time - it's personal. Also, the last times.

  • You like me, tolerate me, or need to kill time waiting for your facebook live feed to update.

If you've got a better reason, I look forward to hearing it. But I was sold at palak paneer.


No comments: